Welcome to Mahapurush Nyahari Niwas – Devbagh – Tarkarli
Wedged between a serene backwater and a turquoise blue sea in a land, the name of which quite literally translates as God’s Garden, Mahapurush Nyahari Nivas is a bed and breakfast located at a minutes walking distance from the devbagh beach with a homely ambiance equipped with amenities that emulate the standards of hotels in Tarkarli.
Why should we plan trip to Tarkarli ?
- The holiday spot Tarkarli , famous for its pristine beaches like Tarkarli beach, Devbagh beach, flora and faunas, monuments and old temples.
- The sleepy villages in and around Tarkarli are increasingly developing tourism in Tarkarli.
- The calm and serene environment and the picturesque view are the key factors that have attracted most of the tourists. Tarkarli is primarily a coastal area therefore the location is packed with beaches, trees, occasional forests and soaring mountains. Due to the verdant surroundings, normally the temperature of Tarkarli is cooler too. It is perfect destination for your holidays in Konkan.
- Tarkarli is one of the most preferred places for homestays and hotels near tarkarli.
- Few years back traveling to this location was a bit difficult but due to Konkan rail and Dabholim airport increase convenience of the visitors to Tarkarli.
- The developed infrastructure has cut down the driving time. Several other transport services like auto rickshaws, city buses(State Transport) are available.
Kind of food?
- Coastal cuisine in Tarkarli? No big surprise there. The taste and price for the food? Now, that is mind-blowing. You will enjoy the scrumptious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food at prices that will awestruck you. You will be enthused to spread across the buzz about it.
- The restaurants, hotels and resorts is where all the gourmands should head if you are traveling to Tarkarli and its nearby places for a weekend trip or even for a day. They are a clean, no-fuss eating places with warm, friendly services by the owners and waiters.
- Visit these places once and you would definitely plan to head back.
When is the good time of the year to visit Tarkarli?
- The best time to visit Tarkarli is from October to July when the
temperature reaches about 24°C and the weather is conducive enough to relax on the beaches.
- From August to October, during the rainy season, visitors can expect frequent downpours that prevent sightseeing.